Historical Buildings at the Uxbridge-Scott Museum
- Quaker Hill School
- Built in 1924 and became the home of the museum in 1972.
- Fifth Line Church
- A Methodist Episcopal
Church built in 1870 and moved to the museum site in 1979.
- Built in 1908 and moved to the site in 2002 to house the museum's main office, archives, gift shop, and a display gallery.
- With a collection of farm implements including an Etwell cutter, a Lasher sleigh, a Davidson fanning mill, and a Harman plow, all made locally.
Hillson Carriage Shed
- The shed was moved to the museum in April 1973.
- The house was moved to the museum in May 1988. A variety of herbs are planted in the garden for those who are interested in learning more about herbs.
- The saw mill was moved from the Bacon farm at Mash Hill to the museum in April 1995.
- Scott Township Hall
- Built in 1860 and moved
to the museum in July, 1993.
Information provided by Uxbridge-Scott Museum
Webpage sponsored by Uxbridge On-Line Inc. © 1996 - 2010