The first School in Uxbridge Township was built in 1817 by Ezekial James, a Quaker. It was made out of logs and was located just a short distance south of the present Uxbridge-Scott Museum building.
The second Quaker Hill School, a frame building, was built in the mid 1850's. It was situated in the driveway of the present Uxbridge-Scott Museum building.
The third Quaker Hill School was erected in 1924 and was closed in 1969. It has been the home of the Uxbridge-Scott Museum since 1972.